Adjika is a hot, spicy, appetizing pepper paste from the region of Abkhazia. Its concentrated flavor and wonderful taste will amaze all the spicy food lovers.
- 300 g Red hot chilli pepper flakes
- 100 g Garlic, mashed
- 100 g Blue fenugreek, ground
- 35 g Coriander seeds, ground
- 15 g Dried savory, ground
- 150 g Salt
- 100 ml Sunflower oil
- 400 ml Water
- Put all spices, garlic and salt in a bowl and mix well with spatula or use kitchen plastic gloves. Pour oil and continue to stir. Add water little by little and combine well.
- Put adjika in a glass jar and store it in a fridge. You can use adjika in soups and other dishes, add to butter and grease a chicken or pork with it before frying. Enjoy!